Preparing for the holidays can be a joyful celebration spending time with family and friends. Many people enjoy hosting loved ones during the holidays. We plan parties and events to enhance the time spent together. However, one of the most labor-intensive and least enjoyable parts of preparing for the coming holiday season is the necessary step of holiday deep cleaning. Whether you rent a small apartment or own a large home, the prospect of preparing your space to host guests can be overwhelming and discouraging. It is natural to want to put your best foot forward and give your house a thorough deep cleaning before the holidays come.
But do you know where to start? Here at Deep Clean NYC (based in New York City) we understand that not everyone has the time or inclination to tackle the job of deep cleaning their home. Our professional staff is here to help – so you can enjoy the holidays.
Put Your Best Foot Forward
Whether you are looking forward to celebrating Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, or New Years (or something else!), you want to put your best foot forward and help everyone feel comfortable. Entering a truly clean home can be a relaxing and calming experience for guests, as they can feel at ease in their surroundings. But on the other hand, dirty or cluttered spaces can invoke a sense of stress or anxiety, even if you or your guests do not fully realize it. Here are a few reasons we believe holiday deep cleaning is essential.
4 Reasons to Deep Cleaning For Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Years
- A clean home can be a form of self-care.
If your home is in order and you are fully assured that it is thoroughly clean, you can relax and focus on more important and enjoyable parts of the holiday. Even if you are not hosting people for the holidays, having a spotless home can put you at ease. The stress of shopping and planning for holidays takes a toll on many people. Coming home to a clean house can be the first step to unwinding and relaxing at the end of a busy day. Don’t just have a clean place for others who are there temporarily, have a clean house for the one who lives there – you!
- Hiring someone else to deep clean your home takes one more thing off your to-do list.
We all have some idea of what we expect from the holiday season. Whether you are hosting others, traveling, or simply spending time alone, we all have to-do lists of things we believe are essential. If holiday deep cleaning your home is on your list, this is one task that you can easily hire out. You may initially feel that no one besides you could clean your house well enough. We understand that feeling; however, our trained staff are highly qualified and skilled in deep cleaning. Because we are professionals with a great deal of high-quality experience, we understand the need to go the extra mile. There are many parts of cleaning that the average person simply wouldn’t think of – but you can rest assured that we leave no task unfinished. If you are in the New York City (NYC) area, let us take the responsibility of deep cleaning off your hands.
Save Money, Big Advantages
- Hiring a professional to deep clean your home can save you money.
While simple dusting and vacuuming a home does not require much extra equipment or cleaning products, deep cleaning is another story. Removing dust, bacteria, and viruses from your home requires special cleaning equipment and solutions. You can save money on buying and replacing these things by hiring a professional team like Deep Clean to do it for you. We provide all of our supplies and equipment, saving you time, money, and hassle when it comes to deep cleaning your home.
- Professional deep cleaners will thoroughly complete all tasks.
Despite our best intentions, we have most likely found ourselves pushing off deep cleaning tasks that we dread. Unfortunately, it can be easy to ignore the more difficult or distasteful chores, whether it is because of a lack of equipment, time, energy, or knowledge.
The advantage of hiring someone else to deep clean for you is that a professional team will not avoid the difficult tasks. They are trained to thoroughly complete all cleaning jobs and understand which places may require extra time or attention. Because of their knowledge and experience, they can target the areas needing the most attention for a thorough and efficient process.
6 Things to Look for When Finding The Best Deep Cleaning Service in NYC.
When searching for a deep cleaner to come into your home, you want to be sure it is a company you trust. Here are some things you should keep in mind when researching a deep cleaning service:
- If you are nervous about hiring a holiday deep cleaning service, find a reputable company that has been in business for several years. A company with good standing in the community can help put your mind at ease. It can be stressful or cause anxiety to have strangers coming into your home, especially if you are hiring cleaning to be done when you are not there, and using a reliable company can help relieve some of those fears.
- Make sure to find a company that is fully insured. Insurance helps protect you and your home and the employees cleaning it.
- Ensure that the company you are hiring thoroughly screens all employees. You want the deep cleaning experience to be positive for you and the people in your house. Trusted and reliable employees can help reassure you that your home is in good hands.
- Ask for referrals and read reviews about the company you plan to hire. Referrals should be from clients who have been using the cleaning service for at least a few years. You should also be able to search Google, Yelp, or a similar service to see reviews from customers who have hired this company before. Companies on these sites cannot pay to have reviews adjusted or removed.
- Make sure the company you hire is available for the times you want them to come. Most companies prefer to clean while the residents are away at work or elsewhere. If you are hoping to hire a deep cleaning service to work in the evenings or weekends, you should ensure that this is an option before agreeing to hire them.
- Be clear about your expectations and ask questions if you are not sure. Understand what is expected of you and what you can expect of them. Deep cleaning is different from a regular cleaning service. While a house cleaning service that comes regularly will generally do dusting, vacuuming, disinfecting surfaces, etc., a deep cleaning service typically has an entirely different list of chores. Understand in advance what the cleaning team will and will not be doing.
Read more in our blog: 6 Service Specialties: Why You Should Hire the Deep Clean NYC Team
Which Deep Cleaning Service in New York City (NYC) Should I Hire for the Holidays?
Deep Clean NYC has served the New York City (NYC) area for over ten years. Our women-owned company prides itself on putting our clients first and developing great relationships. If you are considering a deep cleaning service for the upcoming holidays, we would be honored to help you. We offer a complimentary onsite estimate with one of our managers to ensure that we provide a respectable price and time frame. Give us a call today to schedule your assessment.